Use eyeliner to enhance your eyes and create a more dramatic look. Apply just a little for a natural look, or more if you’re going for maximum drama. Eyeliners are great for everyday, or parties! Use black eyeliner to create intensity and white eyeliner to create the illusion of larger, brighter eyes.
Eyeliner is a favorite for makeup lovers! Use eyeliner to beautifully enhance your eyes and create a variety of looks ranging from natural & subtle to bold & dramatic. You decide! Eyeliner is great for everyday and parties!
Add intensity to your gaze with eyeliner, applying a more bold, or fine line, depending on the look you’re after. For cat eyes, extend the line outwards in a winged shape. For high precision, use the liquid eyeliner, which has a thin, pointed tip. Eyeliner pencil is easy to apply and it’s a great choice for creating a natural, more subtle look.
Use white eyeliner to create the illusion of bigger, brighter eyes. Apply it along the inside of your lower lid (your lower lash waterline).
Once you’ve chosen the type of eyeliner you want to use, it’s time to have some fun practicing with it! It can be helpful to steady your hand by resting your elbow on a flat surface. This makes it easier to create straight lines. Another tip is to use a rapid hand movement during application because your hand may shake if you go too slowly. Remember, practice makes perfect! Have fun creating everyday eyes and more sensual looks.
- Waterproof formula
- White & Black Eyeliner
- Free shipping over EUR100.
- Cruelty Free
Which type of eyeliner should I choose?
It’s often a matter of taste, depending on the look you’re trying to create. You will get more precision and drama with a liquid eyeliner. Or, choose an eyeliner pencil for creating softer, more natural looks.
You can use white eyeliner on its own, or in combination with other types of eyeliner.
Tips! How to do winged eyeliner
Want to create gorgeous eyes and flawless results with winged eyeliner?
- Start at the middle of your upper eyelid and apply a medium-thick line. It helps if you hold the eyeliner somewhat downwards and angled so that you can reach the very tip of the lash roots and get more even results.
- Then, apply a slightly thinner line at the inner corner of the eye, working back up towards the middle of your eyelid, where you started. Now, bring the two lines together by working from the outer corner of the eye, in towards the middle.
- To create the wing, paint a line that starts from the outer corner of your eye, diagonally upwards and outwards. Try to tilt your head downwards as you do this. Next, looking straight ahead with your head level, paint a line from the middle of the outer corner of your eye to the point where your first line ended. Now, you’ve created the wing shape! All you need to do now is fill in the triangle for a classic winged eyeliner look!
- Experiment with how far to extend the wing. It’s a matter of taste, depending the look you are trying to create. You decide!