to your oily zones or where your base has a tendency to move. If you prefer a more matte base instead, you can apply a thin layer of powder all over your face.
Our range features two different setting powders. One has a matte formula and the other has a formula with lustre. They also come in two different shades as well as a completely transparent version.
- Apply the powder after your foundation and concealer.
- Remember not to use too much product at once. Instead, apply a little at a time and build up to your desired result.
- Apply it with Setting Powder Brush F15, Pointed Setting Powder Brush F16 or with our Perfect Blender.
- Apply where you easily become oily or where your base can sometimes move, such as your t-zone,
nose and chin.
- Finish with setting spray for a look that lasts all day!
If you have questions about shades, application, tools or anything else concerning our products, do not hesitate to email to our customer service at: email@example.com. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. We are happy to help!
Whenever a product is temporarily out-of-stock, you can click on “notify me when available” to monitor when it’s back in stock. Just enter your email address and we’ll notify you as soon as the product is back in stock and available for purchase. When we restock one or more of our products,
we always post the information on our Instagram as well. Follow us on Instagram to get the latest news, as well as inspiration and various tutorials.
You know we’re on social media, right? Follow us on Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Facebook. We love keeping in touch with you there! We post everything from fun and creative clips to inspiration, tutorials and various tips and tricks. We always reply to private messages. If you’re wondering about something, you’re welcome to contact us that way, too!
In our “Make-up sets” category, we’ve collected all our kits and sets, which are always offered at a reduced price. Maybe you want to buy someone a gift or are unsure which combination to choose? Check out our sets for inspiration!