Previous lowest price
Our lowest price 1-30 days before price reduction:
NOTE. The price is the lowest price applied for the product 1-30 days before the current price reduction was implemented. The exception is if gradual reductions have been made, then the lowest price 1-30 days before the first price reduction is shown.
- Free shipping on orders over 100 EUR / 120 USD
Find your undertone
If you have blue/dark purple veins, you probably have a cold undertone. If your veins look more green, you have a warmer undertone. With a cold undertone, you should use a foundation with a pinker tint, while a yellower foundation suits a warm undertone.
Find a white piece of clothing and hold it up next to your face in daylight. If your skin looks pinkish, you have a cold undertone. With a warm undertone, your skin tone will look more yellow.
How to apply
- Apply blush on your cheeks after applying bronzer.
- A compact brush is needed for this powder/creamy formula. We recommend F03 or F06.
- Sweep the brush over the apples of your cheeks. Tip: Smile while applying to find the exact position. Swipe easily on your nose and forehead to enhance the freshness.
- The formula is buildable so start with a small amount and add more along the way to find the perfect result for you.
- Tip: Blush can also be used on the eyelides as an eyeshadow to provide an awake and healthy look.
- Finish off with That Extra Hour Setting Spray to make your look last all day.
- 4.5 g / 0.16 oz
TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES/CI 77491 IRON OXIDES/CI 77492 ULTRAMARINES/CI 77007 RED 30 LAKE/CI 73360