Previous lowest price
Our lowest price 1-30 days before price reduction:
NOTE. The price is the lowest price applied for the product 1-30 days before the current price reduction was implemented. The exception is if gradual reductions have been made, then the lowest price 1-30 days before the first price reduction is shown.
Thanks to its creamy formula, the stick works equally well as a bronzer and a contour. Choose a darker, warmer shade of bronzer, and a darker colder shade of contour.
- Free shipping on orders over 100 EUR / 120 USD
Find your undertone
If you have blue/dark purple veins, you probably have a cold undertone. If your veins look more green, you have a warmer undertone. With a cold undertone, you should use a foundation with a pinker tint, while a yellower foundation suits a warm undertone.
Find a white piece of clothing and hold it up next to your face in daylight. If your skin looks pinkish, you have a cold undertone. With a warm undertone, your skin tone will look more yellow.
Why you'll love it
- 8.5 g / 3 oz
How to apply
- Good skin care routine and a primer are the keys to a good base.
- Apply it with Flat buffer foundation brush F14 or Domed buffer foundation brush F13.
- The stick can be applied directly to the skin, or using a brush.
- Start with a small amount and build up if you need more.
- To achieve the most even results, apply the product by buffing it in.
- To avoid a distinct line around your face, apply and blend the product a little down your neck.
- Finish with That Dewy Look setting spray or That Extra Hydration.
- What skin type does BB-stick suit?
It suits all skin types. If you have very oily skin, it can be a good idea to regulate it with a primer that is adapted for oily skin. If your complexion is very dry, it is especially important to prep your skin with a moisturising cream. The key to an even base is to always use skincare products adapted to your specific skin type.
- Do I need to prepare my skin before applying BB-stick?
Well-moisturised skin is the key to a lovely, even base. If you also want your makeup to last all day, it's important to have a good primer that suits your skin.
- What's the difference between It's Iconic Foundation and BB-stick?
The main difference is that our foundation is more opaque, allowing you to build up high coverage more easily than with BB-stick. The foundation has a liquid formula, while the stick is more like a cream.
- How much coverage does it provide?
BB-stick provides light to medium coverage that can be built up to the desired result.
- In what step of my makeup routine should it be applied?
The product acts as a foundation and is applied after your skincare and primer.
- What do I use to apply it?
Apply it with Flat buffer foundation brush F14, Domed buffer foundation brush F13, or with our Perfect Blender.
- Where do I apply the BB-stick?
Apply it all over your face as a base, or apply it to the points on your face you want to even out.
- Does it dry out the skin?
It is a very creamy formula that adapts to your skin and blends in easily. This means that it does not dry out your skin.
- Is it suitable for mature skin?
Yes, because it provides light coverage, it is also suitable for mature skin.
- Is it vegan?
- Is it “non-comedogenic"?
There is no approved industry regulation for that label. Some brands put the term on their products based solely on the fact that they do not contain certain individual ingredients known to block pores, without actually testing to prove that the formula does not cause outbreaks. We can't promise anything, but our BB-stick is free of petrolatum and oil, which are known ingredients that many people experience as pore-clogging.
- Is it gluten-free?
Only gluten ingested by mouth can be harmful to persons with coeliac disease, so makeup and skincare products are safe even if they contain gluten. When it comes to lipstick, traces do end up in your mouth. This means it's just like food; if there's gluten in the product, you will wind up ingesting it.