Matte Setting Powder comes in three different shades as well as a transparent version. It’s also vegan.
All Matte Setting Powders can't be delivered to USA.
- We did this for us
- Free shipping on orders over 100 euro / 120 USD
WHY YOU'LL LOVE ITWHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- 14 g / 0.49 oz
HOW TO APPLYHOW TO APPLY
- Apply it after your foundation and concealer.
- Remember not to use too much product at once. Instead, apply a little at a time and build up to your desired result.
- Apply with Setting Powder Brush F15 or Pointed Setting Powder Brush F16.
- Apply where you easily become oily or where your base can sometimes move, such as your t-zone, nose and chin.
- Finish with one of our setting sprays for a look that lasts all day!
- How much colour does it give the skin?
The transparent version is completely transparent and does give the skin any colour. Honey and Chocolate give the skin some colour but are mainly for setting your makeup.
- In what step of my makeup routine should it be applied?
Apply it after your foundation and concealer.
- What do I use to apply it?
Apply it with Setting Powder Brush F15, Pointed Setting Powder Brush F16 or with our Perfect Blender.
- Where do I apply setting powder?
Apply powder wherever you tend to get oily during the day and where your base might start to move - for example, on your nose, chin and t-zone.
- Does it dry out the skin?
It is a very creamy formula that adapts to your skin and blends in easily. This means that it does not dry out your skin.
- Is it suitable for mature skin?
Yes, because it only provides light coverage, it is also suitable for mature skin.
- Is it vegan?
- Is it “non-comedogenic”?
There is no approved industry regulation for that label. Some brands put the term on their products based solely on the fact that they do not contain certain individual ingredients known to block pores, without actually testing to prove that the formula does not cause outbreaks. We can’t promise anything, but our Setting Powder is free of petrolatum and oil, which are known ingredients that many people experience as pore-clogging.
- Is it gluten-free?
Only gluten ingested by mouth can be harmful to persons with coeliac disease, so makeup and skincare products are safe even if they contain gluten. When it comes to lipstick, traces do end up in your mouth. This means it’s just like food; if there’s gluten in the product, you will wind up ingesting it.
+/- : CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 19140
Customers also bought
Did you purchase the product but you're not logged in? Log in here to write a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.